Get INSTANT ACCESS to this incredible Hockey Development Program!
Hockey development isn’t just about off-ice training; it’s not just about skill development. A comprehensive hockey development program addresses how to:
My name is Kevin Neeld, and for the last 11 years I’ve been passionately pursuing and developing the best on- and off-ice hockey development strategies to help players realize and fulfill their potential. Over the last 3 months I’ve interrogated 14 of the world’s top professionals in hockey development and athletic performance. The result is over 11 hours of Coaching Calls, JAMMED with incredible hockey development information that will help propel your game to the next level!
I’ve always had an unwavering passionate interest in helping hockey players develop, and in helping them EXCEED their highest expectations. This 12-week Coaching Program was designed to help you do exactly that. After you register, you’ll be emailed a download link every Monday for 12 weeks to a Coaching Call with myself and one of our experts (If you’re impatient, like me, and want access to all the calls immediately, I have a special offer for you. Keep reading!).
(Get instant access for only 3 monthly payments of $17!)
Now you can benefit from over 150 years of collective hockey development experience that these experts bring to the table:
Brijesh Patel: Developing Mental Toughness and a Success Mentality
- Mental Toughness: Why it’s the secret to a winning season and successful career
- Winning: Strategies to develop the mental toughness of a champion
- Creating a winning training environment
- Off-season vs. in-season differences in mental training emphasis
- Tips for players to develop mental toughness outside of a team setting
Jim Snider: Hockey-Specific Speed Training
- Multi-dimensional speed training for hockey players: How everything in your program affects your speed
- Do hockey players need to spend time working on sprint technique
- How far and how many: The distances and sprint volume you need to improve your speed
- Hockey-specific sprinting: Uphill vs. flat ground
- Acceleration work starting progressions
- Resistance training for improving skating speed
Eric Cressey: Developing Maximal Strength and Rotational Power
- The importance of developing maximal strength
- How strong is strong enough? Will increasing your bench press another 20 lbs make you a better player?
- Soft-tissue techniques to improve the quality of your hip musculature and decrease your injury risk
- Why doing wrist curls to improve your shot power is moronic
- Essential exercises for developing rotational power
- Medicine Ball Throws vs. Olympic Lifts
- Unbalanced programming to restore balance in your body
Kim McCullough: Improving Focus and Confidence and Female-Specific Hockey Training
- Males vs. females: Should they train differently?
- The importance of strength training for female hockey players
- Improving your focus and confidence, on and off the ice
- Major injury concerns for female hockey players and how to avoid them
- The most overlooked aspect in speed training for hockey
Dr. Jeff Cubos: Avoiding Hockey-Related Injuries
- The #1 injury in men’s and women’s hockey and the long-term implications no one is talking about
- Preventing the injury that can end your career
- Pain vs. healing: How returning too quick can put you right back in the stands
- Assessments that you can use to identify performance limitations and injury risk factors
- How to minimize your risk of hip flexor and groin strains and what to do if you do suffer one of these injuries
- How to minimize your risk of suffering a hip labral tear and sports hernia
Chris Boyko: Dissecting Year-Round Hockey Training Programs
- Hockey training at the NCAA Division I level
- Training differences between the pre-season, in-season, and off-season
- Do hockey players need to condition in-season
- Avoiding common hockey injuries
- Fatal mistakes in most hockey training programs
- Preparing for the college level: what players need to know
Mark Cardillo: Multi-Dimensional Hockey Skill Development
- Tips on how to read the play and see the ice better
- Circus skills: Are skills like picking the puck up on your stick worth the dozens of practice hours it takes to learn them
- A simple strategy to improve the quality of your one-on-one moves
- Small area games: The secret to skill development?
- The importance of giving players the freedom to try new things in games
- Are team systems killing individual player development?
- Three great tips players can use to become a better player
Brian St. Pierre: The Secrets of Hockey Nutrition and Supplementation
- The hockey meal: what every hockey player should have on their plate
- The truth about eating fat
- Are huge pasta dinners HURTING your performance?
- Pre-practice and pre-game meals
- What to take in after practices, games, and training sessions to help restore your energy and build muscle
- Tournament nutrition
- What every player should know about sports drinks
- Essential supplements for hockey players
- The secret to adding muscle mass for lean hockey players
- Changing your diet: The first step
Mike Potenza: Hockey Assessments/Tests and Development Progressions
- Important assessments and tests for hockey players
- Inter-player comparison or individual progress: How to use the results of assessments/tests
- Hockey Conditioning: Effects of distance running and biking on hockey performance
- The top mistakes young hockey players (and/or their parents and coaches) are making regarding their development
- The right age for hockey players to specialize in 1 sport
- How old players should be before they start training seriously
- Strategies to maximize recovery from practices, games, and training sessions
Joe Heiler: Functional Hockey Core Training and Back Pain Prevention
- The true function of the core
- Why no hockey player should be doing crunches, sit-ups, or Russian twists
- The reason so many hockey players suffer from back pain
- Training strategies to prevent back pain
- What you NEED to know about fighting through injuries
Maria Mountain: Goalie-Specific Training Considerations
- Unique demands of goalies
- Should goalies be following a different program than players
- Is more flexibility always better for goalies?
- A systematic approach to flexibility training for goalies
- Minimizing risk of common injuries in goalies
- Exposing the myths about strength training for goalies
- From spectator to animated defender: Goalie energy system demands
Nick Tumminello: Revealing the Myths of Sport-Specific Training
- The truth about “hockey-specific” training
- Reversing the damage: what every player should know about the hockey-related changes to their body
- Rotary core training for improved shot power: What you need to know!
- Off-season vs. in-season differences in rotary core training
- Double-leg vs. single-leg lower body training
- Integrated core exercises: Get more bang for your training buck
- Is strength and conditioning the ultimate success secret?
You’ll also get INSTANT ACCESS to these invaluable bonus Coaching Calls!
Jared Beach: Approaching The Next Level: Choosing your path, talking to scouts, and standing out
- Prep school vs. Juniors: What’s the best next step for youth players?
- The truth about repeating a year at prep school
- How to pursue higher level coaches
- The #1 reason elite level coaches will cross your name off their prospect list
- How to stand out on the ice
- The truth about off-season festival and select team tournaments
Bill Hartman: Addressing Hockey Specific Stiffness and Movement Quality
- Stiffness vs. shortness: What’s the difference
- How to tell if a muscle is short or stiff
- The truth about whether hockey players should be performing typical static stretches
- How the nature of stretching should change depending on whether a muscle is stiff or short
- Precautions hockey players can take to minimize deleterious posture changes and their associated effects on performance
- The importance of building a solid foundation of quality movement before adding load or volume
Despite the reality that it would cost you over a thousand dollars and countless hours to attend enough seminars and buy enough products from these experts to learn all this information, you can get access to this 3-month Ultimate Hockey Development Coaching Program for only 3 monthly payments of $17!
Don’t waste any more time thinking about it. This is an incredibly unique opportunity to hear from the world’s top experts in hockey development! Click the button below to discover the hockey development secrets used to create thousands of elite level hockey players!
Do you want INSTANT access to all the calls?
If you aren’t concerned with information overload and want instant access to all the calls today, click the link below. The entire Ultimate Hockey Development Coaching Program will be available to you instantly at a slightly discounted investment of $47!
(This is the only link on this page that provides this offer. The rest will direct you to the monthly program)
If you ACT NOW, I’ll also throw in THREE special bonuses:
Breakaway Hockey Speed
This concise 25-page speed training manual covers everything you need to know to improve your skating, from how to change your body position to maximize your stride power to revealing the truth about whether long powerful strides are better than short choppy strides (this will surprise you!).
Breakaway Hockey Speed outlines the exact speed training methods I’ve used with hundreds of hockey players to help them DRASTICALLY improve their speed and develop the game-changing speed that catches the eyes of coaches and scouts and wins games.
Inside Breakaway Hockey Speed, you’ll discover
- Why your speed training rest intervals could be killing your progress
- How much time you REALLY need to spend on speed training
- How to incorporate speed training into your training program
- The power of Dynamic Starts and Transitional Speed Training Drills
You’ll also get EXCLUSIVE access to videos of the 6 Linear Speed Drills and 15 Transitional Speed Drills that will be the foundation for your speed training programs! You won’t find these videos ANYWHERE else (not even youtube!).
Mental Performance Package
What percentage of your performance is mental? If you’re like most players, you’ll say anywhere from 50-90%. But how much of your training time is dedicated toward improving your mental performance? If you’re like most players, you’ll say anywhere from 0-0%. Kim McCullough’s Mental Performance Package gives you step-by-step instructions on how to develop the focus and confidence of a champion!
I’ve never done this before, and probably won’t ever do it again. If you take advantage of this offer today, I’ll throw in 1-month of email consultation. This means you’ll have exclusive access to me as your Hockey Development Coach to answer all your hockey development questions via email for 1-month. If I don’t have the best answer for you, I’ll find the person that does. Whether you want suggestions on how to improve your puckhandling or want to send me video to analyze your exercise technique, I’ll be your coach. This offer is EXCLUSIVE to you, right now.
Try my Ultimate Hockey Development Coaching Program For 60 Full Days With a No-Risk, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
“Test drive” my program for the next 60 days with absolutely no risk. You are completely protected by our 100% money back guarantee.
If you aren’t thrilled with the quality of information in this program, you can simply email me and ask for a prompt and courteous, no hassles, no questions asked, 100% refund.
In fact, if you’re not completely happy for any reason at all, then I insist that you ask for a refund. However, after seeing so many hockey players, parents, coaches, and strength coaches benefit from the concepts in this program, I’m totally confident that you will achieve a whole new level of hockey excellence.
P.S. Don’t wait for another second! Learn the powerful hockey development before your opponents do!
To your continued success,
Kevin Neeld, BSc, MS, CSCS